Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"stare into the abyss. make IT blink first."

too often i look at the upcoming birthdays on my facebook home page and think to myself "wow. you did not age well. you may wanna work on that". superficial, i know....but let's be real, i'm no spring chicken either. i look about six years older than i am and, considering just how young i am, that's not a great look. there are so many people in my friends list who were adorable children that mutated into "strangers". gross. step your life game up.

let's start over.

my theme for 2010 is going to be "effortless". 2009 was all about not being "bothered"-HA! as if that worked out. so let's reconsider 2010. instead of focusing on being or not being something, i'm going to relax and just be. instead of stalking people who ignore me, i'm going to let the pieces fall as they may. no more energy is to be directed to the cray centres of my brain. no more man-drama. no more girl-drama. quit stirring the pot and put down your spoons; you'll feel more full with your hands free.


"LIFE GETTING TOUGH. MEANS GOD IS AFRAID OF YOUR PROGRESS."
-courage wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
to put it simply, nothing in my world is a constant other than my anatomical sex. my personality is fluid.