Thursday, January 28, 2010

diamonds are forever...so's herpes...

this whole marriage/baby thing has gotten completely out of control. we're entering my 21st year of life and already half of my graduating class has either gotten knocked up or engaged. more power to 'em; those are huge, life-changing decisions. i'm not ready yet, is all. having trouble understanding why they would want to do such a thing (so early). time to make another list. this time, we're making a record of all the babies and weddings for 2010.

  1. cicely - pregnant
  2. sypmhony - engaged
  3. yvette - newborn
  4. keidra - engaged
  5. arnold - engaged
  6. amanda - pregnant
  7. lauren - pregnant
  8. trakalya - newborn (2nd)
  9. amber lynn - expecting
  10. ibn - newborn
  11. juanita - preggers
  12. kiara allen - newbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
to put it simply, nothing in my world is a constant other than my anatomical sex. my personality is fluid.